Polishing D - suggestions and comments

Unknown W. Brackets unknown at simplemachines.org
Mon Jan 21 14:30:29 PST 2008

I'm glad you felt my suggestions were good.

I don't know how practical they will be for you, or if there's more suggestions I can make based on any impracticalities.  I understand they're big changes, but these are problems I've seen for over two years - and been waiting for them to be resolved that whole time.

It may seem otherwise, but I can tell you that none of these things will complicate your life half as much as they ease it.

I hope your comments mean that you're interested in taking action on some of the suggestions I made.

-[Unknown]