Work done so far

bearophile bearophileHUGS at lycos.com
Tue Jan 22 09:10:29 PST 2008

BCS Wrote:
> do you have them in SVN somewhere? If not I would be willing to let you put
> them in scrapple.

I don't have them in SVN. (In the meantime I have fixed fastSort and added the partition/xpartition, now I'll work on Deque).

Thank you for the offer, I think the main problem is that those libs use Phobos, so to be ported to Tango they require some work. (A smaller problem is that put/putr/str/repr are meant as alternative to writefln/writef, so they may be at odd with the way Tango prints things).

Bye,
bearophile