Polishing D - suggestions and comments

Michel Fortin michel.fortin at michelf.com
Wed Jan 23 04:30:39 PST 2008

On 2008-01-23 06:09:54 -0500, Walter Bright <newshound1 at digitalmars.com> said:

> Converting the site to Ddoc was a huge productivity booster for me, and
> also made the site much more consistent. Ddoc for phobos probably
> produced well over an order of magnitude improvement in the quality of
> the phobos documentation.

Have you thought about publishing all these pages in Ddoc format too?
If one could replace the overview.html file in the URL with overview.d
to get the Ddoc source, it'd be a great way to learn about Ddoc.
Perhaps there could be a link to that source file beside "Page
generated by Ddoc" in the footer of Ddoc-generated pages.

--
Michel Fortin
michel.fortin at michelf.com
http://michelf.com/