Polishing D - suggestions and comments

Unknown W. Brackets unknown at simplemachines.org
Thu Jan 24 07:26:55 PST 2008

This is because the containers are floating.  IE loves being funny.

Add height: 28px; to the div#headingNav rule, then add float: left; to
the div#lastupdate rule.  Also, I suggest adding clear: both; to the
div#navigation rule.

After that, reverse the order of "lastupdate" and "headingNav" by
putting "lastupdate" first in the HTML.

This should fix it afaict.  It will make IE6 give the full block as a
link, and IE7 will no longer limit the link inside the containing ul
(which had a useless 4px padding rule on it btw since it had no
effective height.)

-[Unknown]