Polishing D - suggestions and comments

Unknown W. Brackets unknown at simplemachines.org
Thu Jan 24 21:37:45 PST 2008

Actually, I'm much more interested in basic things: proper highlighting
that stays up to date with the language, basic syntax checking that
really works, proper error file/line integration that doesn't suffer
from pretty printing, etc.

This is from my experience trying to write a D highlighter/language
service using the VSIP package for Visual Studio.

But really that's just a thought.  I would like to see D do something
else "cool" other than just the language itself, but the other things I
noted are (imho) much bigger issues.

-[Unknown]