Website changes/updates

janderson askme at me.com
Thu Jan 24 22:03:20 PST 2008

Unknown W. Brackets wrote:
 > IMHO, the font size wasn't bad before.  Nice to have a larger one
with lots to read.  Just my opinion.

 > Also I suggest a line-height of 1.4em for the content.  This
generally makes large blocks of text (e.g. documentation, articles, blog
posts) easier to read.

 > Walter: if you're reading this, what are things you'd like to see the
website do?  Aside from possible comments, it's better to get a full
plan together (usually called the "discovery" phase) before jumping in
and making a mess.

 > I know you may not have time to worry about things like that.  In
that case, maybe you want to say so and let a group of people loose
(e.g. +1 and -1'ing each other ideas) to give you a proposal of features
and suggestions.

 > -[Unknown]

Personally I think it would be great if the community could take over
the majority of the D website.  A flashy official website could do a lot
for the reputation of D.

-Joel