Plan B for D

Dan murpsoft at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 25 04:06:40 PST 2008

MP Wrote:

> I hope that never happens, but if it does ...
>
> "D's passed on. This language is no more. D has ceased to be. D's expired and gone to meet its maker. ... This is an EX-LANGUAGE."
>
> Sorry, couldn't help it.

Yup, as soon as I get Walter waxed I'll be in charge.  Yup yup yup!
*cough*

Sorry man, I really couldn't help it.  There are just too many one liners for this spot.

Nah, worst things worst, D goes and we have to progress from the GDC because we don't have an open source back-end.  The code and discussion moves to dsource.org or other.  I'm sure we'll all go "damn...." but D will be fine.

Regards,
Dan