Notes IV

Jarrod qwerty at ytre.wq
Sat Jan 26 16:31:28 PST 2008

On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 16:58:00 -0500, bearophile wrote:

> Yes, like:
> foreach(i, el in obj)
> So the problem I was talking about is solved, because you can only have
> commas there, and no semicolons. And it's not easy to mistake a comma
> for the "in".

Well, my main gripe was with the 'in' not the commas.

> Maybe they are envious that today Python has much more success than
> their languages, despite being an "inferior" language ;-)

Oh boy, language wars. Not getting involved with that.

I wasn't trying to be a jerk about forced indentation or anything, I mean
I still like python and it works well with its indentation rules. But it
doesn't mean I have to like it.
I like my own style and as you can see from some of the other replies
regarding this, many others have their own styles regarding nested
conditionals too.