Polishing D - suggestions and comments

Kris foo at bar.com
Sat Jan 26 22:34:43 PST 2008

"Jarrod" <qwerty at ytre.wq> wrote in message
news:fnh54c$2utd$1 at digitalmars.com...
[snip]
> from what I've seen you seem to be very
> strongly against any form of it.

That's just not the case. Anyone at the D conference would probably verify
that <g>

> If Tango was made because Phobos was in tatters in the past, then what is
> the motivation now?

Forgive me, but I have to ask if you know much about the Tango library?  I
mean, how long have you used it for? It's really not my goal to simply
contradict your points (which are all good questions, btw), but there is
rather a lot of supposition being expressed about Tango today <g>

> Phobos is once again moving along nicely. Why can't
> the Tango team help it advance?

Given that phobos is currently adopting code from Tango, how did you arrive
at this supposition about the Tango team?