Polishing D - suggestions and comments

Jesse Phillips jessekphillips at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 11:32:23 PST 2008

On Sun, 27 Jan 2008 00:51:20 -0800, Kris wrote:

> "Jesse Phillips" <jessekphillips at gmail.com> wrote in message
> news:fnhfnc$g0q$1 at digitalmars.com...
>
>> I would have to say that I have had the same perception as Dan here.
>> From a general glance, Tango looks like it is solely class based. My
>> choice
>

> Thanks, that's useful to know, and which Tango will take steps to
> remedy. Do you have any suggestions as to how the perception might be
> rectified or adjusted?

I supposed it is related to what Christopher observed. "The only thing
I've really noticed, browsing through the source, is formatting and
console IO being provided by classes." One of the first things people/
myself see is IO, and as such probably the formatting second. I see no
reason to wrap them in functions. I suppose it would be best to
acknowledge this concern somewhere and state its falsehood.