Polishing D - suggestions and comments

Jason House jason.james.house at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 07:47:36 PST 2008

Sean Kelly Wrote:
> I agree with this.  Fortunately, the documentation is improving, aided
> partially by work done on the book.  However, if you or anyone else has
> suggestions on how it might be further improved or are interested in
> writing tutorials/examples/whatever, please let us know.  This is one
> area where it's easy for people to contribute without worrying about
> coding standards, etc.

It'd be helpful for both contributors and potential users of tango if there was comprehensive list of short-comings in the docs/examples, and some kind of help-wanted page that listed needed contributions and anticipated difficulty level.

I'll also admit to not having read tango docs in detail for a long time.  I mostly use the API reference to find stuff.  Having links in the API docs to chapters in the howto would be nice