Website changes/updates

Kris foo at bar.com
Mon Jan 28 09:17:07 PST 2008

Bah, what can you do <g>

A number of us found that original image to be "perfect" but we found it was
very hard to work into a different theme (too big, for one thing). There was
also a copyright issue, but we could have made our own version instead and
(naturally) made a trip to Venice just to get it looking right. I personally
enjoyed the grafitti on the wall :)

BTW: if anyone wishes to be web-meister for the Tango site, please feel
free!

- Kris

news:fnl18i$2fcu$1 at digitalmars.com...