Tango Distrbution

Jesse Phillips jessekphillips at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 09:30:45 PST 2008

It has come to my attention that Tango has been given rights to bundle dmd
with their download. If this is the case, I would think it prudent that
these bundles were linked on the DigitalMars Download page as an official
alternative to the dmd Phobos zip. This would probably need a very clear
comparison page of the two, so new comers will be able to make the
decision before download.

I am going to see about adding what I know about the Tango/Phobos issues
to a Wiki4D page. I'm not sure where I will have it but I'll at least
reference it in the Getting started page.

http://www.prowiki.org/wiki4d/wiki.cgi?EvaluationGuide