forward references...again

kede nobody at devnull.com
Tue Jan 29 19:16:24 PST 2008

Hey Jarrett,

Yeah I have been sticking everything into one module, but its really annoying me having to scroll though huge files and I'm really enjoying programming in D lately, other than this and not being able to return a ref type I have nothing to complain about ;)

As for closed source, we also have gdc, so I figured I would fix it for gdc and I'm sure Walter would patch up the dmd code accordingly. I just want a go ahead for adding another partial semantic pass, or hacking through the existing first semantic pass to fix it,
or some other completely different approach to take.

Have fun,
kede