Updated version to fix a few problems I found

downs default_357-line at yahoo.de
Wed Jan 30 12:39:19 PST 2008

For example, why does win32's Thread not declare getESP()?
Is there something here that I'm missing?

Also, handled the case when the stack size is 0.
I also cleaned up the patch a little.
I still don't know how to add the new std.stack to the list of modules to build; currently, I'm still patching the Makefile by hand every rebuild. If anybody could tell me what I have to change, it'd be appreciated.

 --downs