Unofficial wish list status.(Jul 2008)

superdan super at dan.org
Tue Jul 1 15:38:46 PDT 2008

BCS Wrote:

> Reply to superdan,
>
> The way you wright is hard to read. If you keep doing it people will just
> quit reading you. I tend to do thing by setting a filter to automatically
> mark people a read. Some people set the filter to delete. Regardless, if
> you keep it up, you might as well talk to a wall for all the good it will do.

u almost had me... pardon. you almost had me until i saw "wright". shit man. that fucks your entire argument right there. ok i can write without leet and shit but if something is fucked up its ass i will say it is fucked up its ass. and if u ever use wright instead of write i swear i will beat u with the heel of my shoe. okay?