Unofficial wish list status.(Jul 2008)

Robert Fraser fraserofthenight at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 18:35:36 PDT 2008

superdan Wrote:
> in all likelihood i'm older than u but anyhow, since when was age a discriminating factor. thought it's the shit u know or u don't, but since u don't know none, u go with the age thing. got it.
>
> u don't like me killfile me. won't change my id.

He was trying to help you out by explaining that unless you're on an MMO
or instant messenger, typing that way conveys certain assumptions. Your
posts seem moderately intelligent in content, but it's difficult for many
people here to take them seriously (i.e. as anything more than trolling) if
you type that way. If your intent is to troll, then ignore/flame this post,
but if your intent is to actually have a discussion consider reducing your
use of swear words, using correct mechanics (i.e. punctuation and
capitalization) and not using shortened forms of words. Otherwise, no one
will see your posts as anything more than flamebait/junk, and the topics
you wish to discuss will get lost.

Also, if your intent is to troll, search the archives for "Ty Tower," he was
(a little) better at it.