Unofficial wish list status.(Jul 2008)

Simen Kjaeraas simen.kjaras at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 06:16:52 PDT 2008

superdan <super at dan.org> wrote:

> Robert Fraser Wrote:
>
>> superdan Wrote:
>> > in all likelihood i'm older than u but anyhow, since when was age a
>> discriminating factor. thought it's the shit u know or u don't, but
>> since u don't know none, u go with the age thing. got it.
>> >
>> > u don't like me killfile me. won't change my id.
>>
>> He was trying to help you out by explaining that unless you're on an MMO
>> or instant messenger, typing that way conveys certain assumptions. Your
>> posts seem moderately intelligent in content, but it's difficult for
>> many
>> people here to take them seriously (i.e. as anything more than
>> trolling) if
>> you type that way. If your intent is to troll, then ignore/flame this
>> post,
>> but if your intent is to actually have a discussion consider reducing
>> your
>> use of swear words, using correct mechanics (i.e. punctuation and
>> capitalization) and not using shortened forms of words. Otherwise, no
>> one
>> will see your posts as anything more than flamebait/junk, and the topics
>> you wish to discuss will get lost.
>
> ok will conform. what can i do? but if i can't fuckshit now and then i'm
> fucked. can't fuckshit at work. can't fuckshit at home. now i can't
> fuckshit on the internet? what's this world coming to?

Feel free to "fuckshit" all you want. Just don't expect people to take
you seriously when you do.

> one more thing. could you please nicely with sugar on top explain what i
> did to that bcs fella? thought i was trying to be nice to him.

"if u ever use wright instead of write i swear i will beat u with the
heel of my shoe". I can't quite see how that's being nice. Of course, it
might have been meant as a joke, but irony is easily lost in written media.

>> Also, if your intent is to troll, search the archives for "Ty Tower,"
>> he was
>> (a little) better at it.
>
> never got his train of logic, if it ever left the station. that dood is
> due for some serious detox.

-- Simen