Iterating over multiple collections in parallel

Yigal Chripun yigal100 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 6 00:16:53 PDT 2008

Manfred_Nowak wrote:
> Yigal Chripun wrote:
>
>> D does not and should not have an opMyCrazyFunkyFunction.
>
> - Maybe some knowledge of some types of disagreeing and their relation
> can turn out to be useful:
> http://blog.createdebate.com/2008/04/07/writing-strong-arguments/
>
> - Maybe a DigitalMars_funky_extension.opMyCrazyFunkyFunction is allowed
> to exist? At least it's in the language specification:
> http://www.digitalmars.com/d/1.0/pragma.html
>
> -manfred

What's so strong about the word "should" ?!
If I wanted to make a "strong argument" as you say, I would've used the
word "must".

Also, I didn't talk about pragmas and compiler specific extensions but
rather meant the core language.

maybe you want to suggest a way to define infix functions?

Last thing: I find it ridiculous you try to teach me the proper way to
post because you didn't like my phrasing while other people use insults
and other bad language on the NG and you're fine with that. That's just
smells of hypocrisy. If you really want to educate someone here, start
with those that curse, swear and troll.

disappointed,
Yigal