D Conference Videos

Brad Roberts braddr at bellevue.puremagic.com
Tue Jul 8 12:39:27 PDT 2008

On Tue, 8 Jul 2008, Koroskin Denis wrote:

> On Tue, 08 Jul 2008 20:33:55 +0400, lurker <lurker at mailinator.com> wrote:
>
> > So, what happened with the videos of the last conference? Last thing I heard
> > was that they were going to be delivered on Friday (like two months ago).
> >
> > Did I miss them?
> >
> > Thanks
>
> We all miss them...
>

> Speaking serously, these are the last news on topic (to my knowledge):
>
> On Mon, 23 Jun 2008 11:46:58 +0400, Brad Roberts <braddr at puremagic.com> wrote:
>
> > On the good news front.  I have the videos from 2007 finally!  I need to
> > watch them and get google video's to digest them.  This will take some
> > time and I'll try to get it done asap.  My first attempt to send one to
> > google looks to be a bust (2 seconds of gray != 90 minutes of
> > presentation).  More on this over the course of the week.
> >

> So, we still have a hope!

It's true.. I really do have them.  I've even watched a tiny portion of
the two days.  It's no longer anyone's fault but mine that they're not
posted.  I'd intended to watch to confirm the quality of the videos and
post them this past holiday weekend, but then I went and got sick instead.
I'd have much rather watched the videos, trust me.

I'll do my best to get at least walter and andrei's talks posted tonight
with the rest to follow as I can.

Later,
Brad