Wish: Variable Not Used Warning

dennis luehring dl.soluz at gmx.net
Wed Jul 9 00:03:43 PDT 2008

is "walter bright" the name for a group of high experienced software
developers and managers - or is an escaped us-army expert-system- experiment

because sometimes i am realy shocked how perfect your ideas fits
developers(managers) daily needs

and i hope its not to hard for you to describe people, who are years
behind your experience - and normaly don't understand the(or your)
problem domain - why your ideas are better...

you are my how-it-should-work-brain-brother
its like a memo of my thinking each time i read your comments
thx very much for writing them down :-)