Wish: Variable Not Used Warning

Leandro Lucarella llucax at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 14:30:38 PDT 2008

Walter Bright, el  9 de julio a las 13:41 me escribiste:
> Piping the output into a file and then perusing it manually looking for warning
> statements is never going to happen.

I code using VIM. VIM has a very convenient feature that recolects the
make (compiler output) and let you you iterate over warnings/errors (using
:cn, and :cp). So yes. It's going to happen. It happens all the time.

And I think most decent IDEs/Editor do that, so it's not something
VIM-specific.