UNA Now Supports D

Mike vertex at gmx.at
Fri Jul 11 12:50:28 PDT 2008

On Fri, 11 Jul 2008 21:11:18 +0200, John A. De Goes
<john.withoutspam. at n-brain.net> wrote:

> Glad the issue resolved itself. :-)
>
> Now go out and buy a Mac. I only restart for updates -- otherwise my
> system is always running. :-)
>
> Regards,
>
> John

You know what's funny? After I sent that mail one of my auto-updates
kicked in and needed another reboot (seriously). That's number 5 for
today. I think my XP is up to something. I would gladly switch, but it'll
be rather to Ubuntu than to Mac :)

Anyway, UNA looks nice. I'm toying around with it now. One thing that is
irritating is that the opening curly brace with german keyboard layout
sends the cursor to the chat box (doesn't happen when I switch to
english). I think you should fix that - it's really annoying. I think
you're somehow misinterpreting the altgr key (which isn't present on
english keyboards), since it doesn't happen when I press ctrl-alt-7, but
it happens when I press altgr-7.

-Mike