Compiling DMD parser?

Markus Koskimies markus at reaaliaika.net
Mon Jul 14 05:29:58 PDT 2008

On Mon, 14 Jul 2008 18:59:16 +0800, davidl wrote:

>> I'm wondering how to extract the type of those statements... At least
>> they are not any of the Statement.isXXXX -types.
>
> Oh, it's pretty awesome you get that far in such a short time. I bet you
> can print instance.classinfo.name to get the type name of that instance.

Hmmh, I'll try that... I'm still playing around to get used to these new
D things (dsss, tango, tango-phobos -coexistence etc)...

> And I want to have your code be integrated into the dparser trunk for
> illustrating how to use dparser.

I needed to make some modifications to dparser sources to get them
compiled to Linux (if I remeber correctly). I'll try to do that walking
thing, and then I get fresh, unmodified dparser and see, if I get it
compiled without any hacking.