Compiling DMD parser?

Markus Koskimies markus at reaaliaika.net
Tue Jul 15 13:48:12 PDT 2008

On Tue, 15 Jul 2008 20:40:21 +0000, Markus Koskimies wrote:

> On Tue, 15 Jul 2008 08:44:25 +0000, Markus Koskimies wrote:
>
>> I'll put the full sources available somewhere (to my home pages, at
>> least), and continue developing walking & warning thing.
>
> Sources are available:
>
> http://reaaliaika.net/showarea.php/download/dwalk

Oh, some additions... Packet includes binary for i386-linux. Packet
compiles with DMD1.0 and phobos. If compiling to linux, you may need to
hack (current) DParser sources a little; if I remember correctly, change
memicmp -> memcmp somewhere (changes things case sensitive, bu so what),
and somewhere else there was function like DebugOutputA, change it to
writefln.