Donation Button?

JAnderson ask at me.com
Wed Jul 16 00:05:19 PDT 2008

Just wondering why there isn't a big shiny donation button on the D
website.  I noted there were T-shirts for sale but no button.  Is there
a particular reason for this?  Walter if you don't need the extra bit of
income yourself it could always be used to fund other D related projects.

If so perhaps there could be monthly themes (ie pay for D advertising in
this magazine, trip for Walter to come and speak at X university etc...).

I'm sure there's some sort of starkly donation button website that would
work for D.  If it had some sort of counter on it it may even make the
web sight look more active.

-Joel