UNA & D Screencast Now Available

John A. De Goes john.withoutspam. at n-brain.net
Fri Jul 18 12:39:50 PDT 2008

Greetings,

One of our developers has put together a 1 minute screencast showing how to setup UNA for the D programming language.

The screencast covers basic topics such as project management (creating a new project, in this case configured without version control), create a new file (without a template, although several templates are provided), using source snippets, and adding a tool to compile D code from inside UNA.

The screencast is hosted over on Vimeo:

    http://www.vimeo.com/1364875

In a few weeks time, we hope to have a longer one up (with audio) showing how to add additional tools and how some of the more advanced features are used with D projects.

And for those of you who don't know, UNA is a development environment with lots of nice editing and project management features. The solo coding edition is 100% free and may be downloaded from http://www.n-brain.net.

Regards,

John