DMD downloads

cemiller chris at dprogramming.com
Fri Jul 18 19:53:43 PDT 2008

I think the DMD downloads on http://www.digitalmars.com/d/download.html
should mention if they're for Tango or not. I just downloaded the "dmd
1.030 bundle" not realizing it only comes with Tango. Imagine new users
opting for a convenient installer package and finding out it doesn't work
with the examples on the pages. I think the Tango installs should be
separate and explicitly tell the user they aren't getting the library the
rest of the pages were written for. Note that I have nothing against
Tango, but the rest of the pages are clearly for phobos.