What purpose to const besides functional programming?

superdan super at dan.org
Fri Jul 25 12:41:21 PDT 2008

Jason House Wrote:

> superdan Wrote:
>
> > dood.
> >
> > so glad you're done. here's a hint. instead of easing us all in excruciating detail into your multiple misunderstandings and term fudging, why not shut the piehole and open the ears a lil more.
>

> Personally, I find many of your posts insensitive and offensive.  I'd like to believe that I've remained polite to people, even when I disagree with them.

don't mind me. the sky is blue, yadda yadda yadda, and i'm a motherfucker. what else is new.

> Maybe I failed at it, but I tried to read what people were saying and understand where they were coming from.  I was probably taking things too personally because I found myself getting upset over the responses that people were making.  If that came out in my last post, I apologize for that.

don't be all beta and sh... stuff. guess the discussion got to a violent agreement. what everybody i guess agrees on is that when data truly never changes you can always share it without care. just data. not objects with interfaces and shit. that read-only sharing is cool is as old news as my being an asshole. the cool thing is that d's invariant guarantees that statically.