Ref (was Re: inlining)

BCS ao at pathlink.com
Tue Jul 29 13:47:03 PDT 2008

Reply to superdan,

> you almost had me convinced. then i saw the last word. shit man.
> edicate? did you mean etiquette? are you gwb undercover?

Bad speling does not invalideat a point  (ignoreing things like "this statemeant
is speled corectly"). The only reson that bad speling wood make a diference
is if the readar is incapeble of  logikal though and asumes that if the righter
can spel that the argumint is valod.

Bad spelling does not invalidate a point (ignoring things like "this statement
is spelled correctly"). The only reason that bad spelling would make a difference
is if the reader is incapable of logical though and assumes that if the writer
can spell that the argument is valid.

QED