[~ot] why is programming so fun?

Tower Ty towerty at msn.com.au
Wed Jun 4 14:31:25 PDT 2008

I knew there was something amiss with you and now it falls into place.

Ask yourself
How can it be that each and every religion beleives that only itself, and its own beliefs, are true and correct and all the others are wrong or misguided?

What is the likelyhood of your beliefs being the correct one?

More likely they are all stupid beliefs against reason . Trust me I am right type of reasoning

Science consistently proves them wrong!