[~ot] why is programming so fun?

Tower Ty towerty at msn.com.au
Thu Jun 5 16:04:20 PDT 2008

Yep definately a nutter

a religious nutter at that .

Thats two of my nockers proved to be so .

I hope there are not too many more on the D bandwagon .
Both John Reimer and Jesse Phillips seemed influential in the development of D .
It does not auger well if they turn out to be so, because their personal beliefs tend to butt in at some point.

Anyway everybody has a right to believe what they like and good luck to them.