[~ot] why is programming so fun?

John Reimer terminal.node at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 07:27:37 PDT 2008

Hello Yigal,

> "pain of eternal damnation" does not exist in the bible or in the
> Jewish
> faith.

Maybe you should have another thorough look at the Bible... and the new testament.
:)

Your choice of quoted words indeed may not be there, but the concept is very
clear throughout the new Testament.

And I do wonder at your unusual representation of Satan, God, and angels
.  Concerning your description of Satan and his role under God, this is in
complete contradiction to what the Old Testament (or New) says (see Job in
old).  So I assume these are Jewish traditions compiled by Rabbis separately
that you are referring to?

Incidentally, some angels do have wings: the ark of the covenant was symbolic
of that (also see Ezekial). ;)  Other than that, does it really matter if
some do or don't.  :)  Perhaps you are just answering popular cultures representation
of them.

-JJR