DDBI and SQLite Troubles

Chris R. Miller lordSaurontheGreat at gmail.com
Sat Jun 7 17:33:53 PDT 2008

Lars Ivar Igesund wrote:

> PreparedStatement for Sqlite wasn't working in the first place, which is why
> it was removed, but I'd love your patch for what you did. As for DDBI in
> general, I've put up a message on the DDBI pages noting what the current
> status/plan is.

Come to think of it, how would I obtain commit access to the DDBI
repository?  SQLite is simple (enough) that a bonehead like me could
maintain it if someone else isn't.  I've worked with version control
before, so it's not as if I'm a danger to the system or something
horrific like that.

Be absolutely clear however, I am not in any way shape or form
/demanding/ access.  I would like access so that I could contribute,
though I really do NOT want to come across as impetuous.  In other
words, I just want to emphasize that I respect your code base.