Adding D Editor Support

John A. De Goes john.withoutspam. at n-brain.net
Thu Jun 12 12:24:32 PDT 2008

Hi,

We're adding support for the D language to UNA (http://www.n-brain.net). The Personal Edition has been released free of charge (down from $100).

However, none of us have used D so we'd like a bit of help.

We've added support (in dev version) to matching messages of the form:

foo.d(5): Warning: silly variable name
foo.d(5): Error: spelling error in variable name "foobir"

Assuming this is correct, we'd like to proceed with adding commonly used source code constructs, D idioms, and so forth. We call this 'source snippets'. Each source snippet has a few letter textual key. Typing that key and invoking the source snippet button inserts the snippet.

So I'm soliciting for everyone's favorite source snippet.