Adding D Editor Support

John A. De Goes john.withoutspam. at n-brain.net
Sat Jun 14 09:24:25 PDT 2008

Brian Price Wrote:
> This allows me to use the command line: dmd file1.d file2.d file3.d somelib.lib -unittest -version=file1_test.

Looks great! I'll add it to the templates. All the examples so far have used block-aligned styling:

{
}

In Java, for example, the most popular convention by far is to place the opening brace at the end of the preceding line. Are the examples I've seen representative of the more popular conventions within the D community?

> Is it possible for custom snippets to be added by the user?

Yes, indeed. I'd just like to ship with some decent snippets already built in.

> I look forward to trying out your IDE.

That's great. Send us some feedback after you've used it for a while.

Regards,

John