opDot runtime Error: AssertError Failure foo.d(9394) null this

nobody no at where.com
Sun Jun 15 12:01:54 PDT 2008

I get a runtime error:

Error: AssertError Failure foo.d(9394) null this

The line is where the 'opDot' declaration is on.

I tried both gdb and zero, but unable to catch the error, e.g.:

(gdb) r
Error: AssertError Failure tufu.d(9394) null this

Program exited with code 01.
(gdb)

I just wonder how I can get the stack trace on such error in debugger?

And in general, can the built-in AssertError print out the stack trace?
Or even throw some null pointer error, that the debugger can catch?

Thanks.