Adding D Editor Support

Sean Kelly sean at invisibleduck.org
Fri Jun 20 10:48:55 PDT 2008

== Quote from Mike Parker (aldacron at gmail.com)'s article
> For 'Learn to Tango with D', we didn't have anyone telling to shorten
> example code. We /were/ working within pretty tight constraints as far
> as page limit (the First Press series of books are intended to be
> short). But code size was never an issue. The only guideline for code
> was for formatting. Each line needed to be within a fixed-width.

For my chapters, I found myself trying to produce compact examples
because doing so increased the likelihood that the example wouldn't
wrap to the following page... or push trailing description off to the
following page.  The rest is just personal preference however.  I very
much prefer example code that illustrates the point being discussed
with a minimum of unrelated stuff.

Sean