DDoc and @comments

Ty Tower tytower at hotmail.com.au
Sat Mar 1 23:54:59 PST 2008

Mike Parker Wrote:

> Ty Tower wrote:
> > Jarrett Billingsley Wrote:
> >> Have you read the DDoc documentation?
> >  > http://www.digitalmars.com/d/1.0/ddoc.html
> >> It doesn't use the same syntax as doxygen.
> >

> > I suppose you are trying to tell me something but you are not doing well with that
> > What do you mean? The documentation does not mention @ anywhere in the page !
> >
> Both Jarrett and the documentation are telling you something, but you're
> not doing well with grokking it.

People who post without reading the previous posts really piss me off
Spend some time and think about the problem first. I know its not your problem to worry about but I post looking for some sort of answer to my question.

Comments like these while amusing are useless.

Read this --  The @see type comment is included in each of the ".d" files for dwt and dwt-examples as they have been ported . When I extract the document portion of them with DDoc  I get the above

It is not a big problem for me and I am only bringing it up because it is not quite right.  If somebody is interested to correct this behaviour in DMD  using the -D switch then I figure this is the place it should be.

I already know that @see does nothing in DDoc ....that is the problem