reature request: fixed point

kov_serg kov_serg at freemail.ru
Sun Mar 2 12:44:04 PST 2008

Tom S Wrote:

> How about ...
http://svn.icculus.org/duke3d/trunk/extras/fixed.h?view=markup&pathrev=2

Here some ideas for you ;) this old source in Watcom C++

In my practice I have to use more specialized operations for example safe_mul_div(a,b,c) for some opration with antialiased bitmap transformation. safe_mul_div does not throw divide by zero. simply return 0 instead. In general case there are a lot of underwater stones.
But anyway this type is very interesting and usefull. And it should be and should look same on different 32bit cpu and platforms. Thans you very much, that you are interesting in this.