DDoc and @comments

Ty Tower tytower at hotmail.com.au
Sun Mar 2 13:57:27 PST 2008

Mike Parker Wrote:

> Ty Tower wrote:
> > Mike Parker Wrote:

> >> Both Jarrett and the documentation are telling you something, but you're
> >> not doing well with grokking it.
> >
> > People who post without reading the previous posts really piss me off
> > Spend some time and think about the problem first. I know its not your problem to worry about but I post looking for some sort of answer to my question.
> >

> I'm glad it pissed you off. Now please remember it the next time you
> want to insult someone who is trying to help you. There are several
> friendly people around here who have helped you with DWT and other
> issues, yet you have repeatedly insulted them when their answers to your
> questions didn't get you where you wanted to be. I know that some people
> are ignoring your posts entirely now.
>
> I normally don't post unless I have something to contribute to the
> conversation, but in this case I really wanted to point out that you are
> stretching the limits of tolerance. Please be more considerate in future
> else you'll alienate more people.

In your opinion heh? - the post stands  and applies .People like yourself should be encouraged not to post because they post on a whim without knowlege of what they are talking about because they misunderstood the question.
You did not read the previous material and it shows .

If my comments offend you then don't read them -I'll take my chances.