Compiler says it does something that it does not do

Derek Parnell derek at nomail.afraid.org
Sun Mar 2 23:05:41 PST 2008

On Mon, 03 Mar 2008 01:53:51 -0500, Ty Tower wrote:

> Now what I am suggesting is that the message out from the compiler is ...wrong.

Yes, it looks like a mistake somewhere. I do not use Linux nor DSSS, but it
looks like this message is issued by DSSS or Rebuild and not the DMD
compiler. I'm just guessing though.

In an effort to help you isolate the source of the message, is this a
simple program such that you can use the DMD command line or is DSSS needed
for this one? If you can though, just try the dmd command line to see if
you still get the message.

--
Derek
(skype: derek.j.parnell)