DDoc and @comments

Ty Tower tytower at hotmail.com.au
Mon Mar 3 21:13:20 PST 2008

John Reimer Wrote:

> Jesse Phillips wrote:
> > On Mon, 03 Mar 2008 15:18:16 +1100, Derek Parnell wrote:

> -JJR

I think you blokes are a pack of nutters. You lick each others arses at every opportunity and obviously dont like anybody pointing out something that is most obviously wrong.

Work it out as to whether DDoc is responsible or the code in dwt is to blame .Either way what should come out is a copy of what goes in

It goes in with a line break and it comes out without one. Fairly simple stuff and if you don't want to fix it that's fine with me .

If I see something that seems wrong I will continue to post.

You poofs can go play with each other ,I couldn't care less . Though I would shoot you at the first opportunity. One day there might just be such an opportunity.