Compiler says it does something that it does not do

Ty Tower tytower at hotmail.com.au
Tue Mar 4 00:53:45 PST 2008

BCS wrote:

> See Gregor's reply to me (~9hr ago in cases he responds again and
> make that ambiguous)

Look I think I am missing something here. Firstly what nationality are
you ? What is your native language? You do very well in English for a
learner but I am having difficulty understanding the meaning in your
posts.

I saw Gregor's reply and my post was in reply to that. The message
should not show up as nothing is installed .

This does not mean it is OK for the message to show up . It means it
is not right for the message to show up ?