Compiler says it does something that it does not do

Ty Tower tytower at hotmail.com.au
Tue Mar 4 16:04:41 PST 2008

Frank Benoit Wrote:

> Ty Tower schrieb:
> > Important
> no its not. its just that you suck.
> The solution already was posted in d.learn

No Frank no solution posted that I have seen and conflicting answers going all over the board. lot of clowns want to have a shot as well --stuff them

Now look at this piece extracted from the first post -don't look right to me,see the -L/home/tytower/d/lib reference -it don't exist and seems to me it shouldn't be there

-Xlinker -L/home/tytower/d/lib/ -Xlinker -L/usr/lib -Xlinker -L/home/tytower/d/lib -Xlinker -L/usr/bin/../lib -ltango-user-dmd -Xlinker -L/usr/bin/../lib -ltango-user-dmd -ltango-base-dmd -lpthread -lm