[OT] Moderation

John Reimer terminal.node at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 21:38:37 PST 2008

Jarrett Billingsley wrote:
> Seriously, this is just getting ridiculous.
>
> http://www.digitalmars.com/webnews/newsgroups.php?art_group=digitalmars.D&article_id=67145
> http://www.digitalmars.com/webnews/newsgroups.php?art_group=digitalmars.D&article_id=67082
> http://www.digitalmars.com/webnews/newsgroups.php?art_group=digitalmars.D&article_id=67025
> http://www.digitalmars.com/webnews/newsgroups.php?art_group=digitalmars.D.dwt&article_id=744
>
> Is there anything that can be done short of making the boards moderated?

I think we'll eventually need a moderated board anyway.  This board is
already "semi" moderated, though, as past situations have shown.
Historically, the moderation happens when the problem reaches critical
mass, which usually means the damage has been done.

Those that feel this particular case is a problem should probably email
Walter rather than continue with any repartee's.

-JJR