[OT] Ty Tower needs to go.

Jesse Phillips jessekphillips at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 22:50:57 PST 2008

On Wed, 05 Mar 2008 01:39:59 -0500, Michael mason wrote:

> i looked at a lot of posts they seem legit but he is right the posts
> back are pretty lame from some of you

Yes, but you are probably missing most. He received lots of legitimate
help in the beginning, but if we didn't hit the mark the first time it
was our fault not his. And yes it was his fault even if the advice given
was wrong (I will explain why if you wish). You are also correct that his
posts are legit. That is not the problem, he is never wrong (a very bad
trait for someone asking for help).

Really I could go into deep explanation as to why he has gotten the feed
back he has, but if you really want to know you can probably just read
the postings in order starting from the ones in digitalmars.dwt