Compiler says it does something that it does not do

Ty Tower tytower at hotmail.com.au
Wed Mar 5 16:52:12 PST 2008

Frank Benoit Wrote:

> In D.learn it was said that Snippet38 is already ported, more help is
> really not possible.

Note that nowhere in the installation notes or elsewhere on this site was the mercurial download repository mentioned . When I found it I was able to see where I was going wrong and correct and compile it . No advice was offered from anybody else about the code AND RARELY IS. That is the problem -People having a shot without reading what I am after merely to cover their own backsides it seems

> The linker messages you posted here are exactly the same error. Probably
> even the same Snippet38.

 The linker messages were not related to the error and were commented on because I don't see a need for them to be there and I seriously question the compilers control

> I know what the problem is, everybody knows. Poor Ty.

- You obviously didn't know did you

> But instead of making the eyes open and apprechiate others help, you
> blame others for your disqualification. Its not others responsibility to
> help you. Instead it is a nice gesture if they do. Unfortunately you
> have already used all your credits.

Your composition and spelling are simply appalling . I don't understand your choice of word nor their positioning