[OT] Ty Tower needs to go.

Lionello Lunesu lionello at lunesu.remove.com
Thu Mar 6 02:08:20 PST 2008

"Janice Caron" <caron800 at googlemail.com> wrote in message
news:mailman.110.1204794093.2351.digitalmars-d at puremagic.com...
> **** I DID NOT POST THIS *****
>
>> I dont like bigots or homosexuals , lesbians are alright but those damn
>> Frenchies really tick me off
>
> Yes, it is a forgery. I abhor prejudice and bigotry in any context. As
> far as I'm concerned, the existence of forged posts is one big
> argument in favor of a moderated forum (which I would gladly join in a
> heartbeat).

I think moderation is not worth the trouble. These kind of flame-wars or
what-you-call-em happen once a year, and are easily stopped (by ignoring
them).

I've been ignoring it pretty well up to now. Moderation would impact
everyone, just to prevent that 0.01% of bad posts??

It's like frisking everybody because 1 in a billion might have an object
that might be used to do harm... It's all about statistics. Getting killed
crossing the street is a statistic too.

(If that isn't enough to start a flame war... :)

L.