[OT] Would it be OK to post a job ad?

Ty Tower tytower at hotmail.com.au
Thu Mar 6 19:31:33 PST 2008

Saaa Wrote:

> I'm interested in what kind of pay people expect.
>
> What would a few hundred dollars buy me? :D

I think you mean what would people expect for two hundred paid to you
As I see it the Doctor gets $45 for each 6 minutes so $450/hr
                                              The Solicitor gets $300 to $500 /hr
                                             The Accountant wants $300/hr
                                              The Dentist wants $500/hr
                                              The Plumber wants $100/hr
                                              The Worker gets $30/hr if they are lucky
The Conputer Programmer does 3 years at Uni and comes out all fired up and gets maybe $20/hr to start. Then they find out they can Freelance on the side and start doing work on a Contract basis. Depending on your ability you might make $1000 /hr if you keep your routines well ordered and don't have to keep writing the same stuff over.

Oh and thats also if you get to employing people which is where Bill Gates started.

If I paid you $200 though I would want a kiss for a start.